Travelling with your pets can be challenging. Here are a few helpful tips to keep your pets safe & happy during your vacation together.
- Make sure your pets are fit for traveling by bringing them in for an exam prior to departure.
- Take frequent rest stops.
- Keep your pet in the back seat.
- Use a restraint like a pet seat belt or kennel.
- Don't let your pooch hang his head out the window.
- Offer water regularly.
- If your pet is prone to motion sickness, ask us for medication that can help.
- Bring appropriate documentation especially when travelling outside of Canada.
- Make lodging plans in advance to make sure your pet will be accepted.